Saturday, February 11, 2012

NYFW: Cream Puff





Happy NYFW! 
 It's like the olympics but fashion. I wore an Arc and Co cream blazer with gold buttons paired with an all black ensemble. I love these extra tight, extra skinny Cheap Monday Jeans. I can't even get over how high waisted they are! AMAZING! They are just what I need. 
Topped the outfit off with this beautiful vintage jacket from my mother and a red leather satchel.

Posts are coming from the IvanaHelsinki show- Everything from Pre-show set up, backstage, when I interviewed Paola, the main designer and the show itself. Not to mention, coverage from the after party at their new flagship store, on Elizabeth Street! Great space. 

xx Marie-Louise

photos: P.C.H
Arc and Co blazer, h&m tank, Cheap Monday Skinnies, Chelsea boots, Vintage Jacket, Ray ban glasses

No comments: