Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Black and White





I have started searching for amazing vintage band T's but they are harder to find that I originally thought. All Saints is having some great post holiday season sales right now and this mens T-shirt caught my attention. It has the right worn out color and has super soft fabric as if its been washed a million and one times. I cant wait to create a good collection of these shirts and pair them with everything from my vintage levi shorts in summer time to dress pants and heels. Ohh, dichotomy. 

xx Marie-Louise

Photos: P.C.H
Topshop sweater, All Saints T, cheap monday jeans, DIY boots; Mac lip stain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally figured out who you look like: that french male actor who's in a lot of Hollywood movies, like Ocean's 13 ( the one who steals the fake diamonds in the end)!:)