Sunday, November 20, 2011

Midway







Spent the day braving the cold weather in some thick knits and hefty boots. 
Nothing beats a weekend exploring new places and finding good caffination spots. 

When I think about my style, I definitely always like to keep a balance between feminine and edgy.
I like to pair soft pieces with tougher items, like these boots, which are my go to when I want to stomp around town. 

xx Marie-Louise

Cheap monday sweater, Marie-Louise scarf, AA sunnies, h&m cargo skinnies, Chelsea boots, Marc by Marc Bag, target cuff, Calico ring, Threadsence ring

photos: P.C.H

4 comments:

Ally said...

Lovely outfit!! that sweater is gorgeous!


xx, Ally

pinsandroses.blogspot.com

Katie's Bliss said...

Love your bag and your booties! Great quality photos!


KatiesBliss.com

Sandra said...

love the 4th image!! adorable color combination!! so wintery - cozy!

xx

http://niceandwarmer.blogspot.com

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

Love your sweater! The neutrals look great together!

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com