Friday, October 7, 2011

Cut Short




Its really interesting how each person is a whole but your blog really only portrays a little bit. 
It really seems by looking at my posts that I've fallen into a dark and black mood with my clothing but if I think back to what I wore this week..I've worn such bright colors! 
Mustard, orange..Red...
hopefully Ill start snagging more pictures for you!

Happy Friday!
xx Marie-Louise


h&m jacket, tank, vintage levis, target bag, steve madden booties
photos: P.C.H

4 comments:

Trendygemm said...

love your outfit, your bag is cute, follow you!
Follow me too in http://trendygemm.blogspot.com/
Kisses

kathi said...

That is a very cool outfit! Love the biker jacket!

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Wanna follow each other?

Hannah said...

cute post, i like these shorts!

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com


xx

Anonymous said...

OMG where did you get that purse? Love it!