Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Black is back




Black is back. I just had this strong desire to bring black leather back in to my closet. 
I used to always wear a black leather jacket but then everyone started to and well you know me... I just cant stand being like everyone else. I feel like the obsession is fading and frankly I just missed wearing a black leather jacket. Its just so ME. 

So its back. 
xx Marie-Louise 

h&m leather jacket, free people tunic, steve madden booties, Revlon siren lip color, juicy sunnies
photos P.C.H

8 comments:

margaret cruzemark said...

You look amazing!!I adore you biker's jacket!Very trendy!
Kisses and hugs
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

t said...

Nice outfit!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Vantage Point Vintage said...

Great look!

Best,
Nicole D http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Jo said...

Your leather jacket is literally perfect <3 I love the shape of your sunglasses too!

x
Lost in the Haze

Little Rus said...

The tunic dress is such a beautiful piece - love the details and how you paired it with a leather jacket. x

lapetiteblonde said...

hi dear!!love that jacket!
thanks for your comment!i hope that you return on my blog!!kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage said...

Black is awesome - it never goes out of style for me - and that leather jacket is fantastic - I have my eye on a vintage black biker jacket that is just amazing!

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
Enter our Inbar Shahak Jewelery Giveaway Here!

Anonymous said...

Great contrast with the red lipstick :)