Friday, October 14, 2011

1X3: Vintage Levi Shorts


Its been a while since I did a 1x3 style post- so we're back with a new one!
Vintage Levi shorts are honestly one of my favorite pieces in my closet. Its the perfect mix of carefree summer, edge and chic at the same time. As you can see, I've styled them so many ways already here on the blog, not to mention all the times I have worn them without blogging. 
The biggest plus about them is that they are high waisted. I don't think Ill ever get back to low rise fits. High waisted anything is so much more flattering.

How do you style your Levi's?

xx Marie-Louise

2 comments:

margaret cruzemark said...

I totally adore these looks. Vintage LEVI'S are always a treasure in your closet.
Thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comment!
Many kisses and hugs!!!
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

It seems pretty obvious. said...

The best thing about denim shorts is that you can style them any way you want. I like the simple look of light denim with black :) It's too bad I have to wait MONTHS before I can wear shorts again! ;)

Have a great week Marie-Louise!
//Niina