Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sneak Peak: IvanaHelsinki SS2012 @ NYFW



Here is a quick sneak peak at the post I am putting together.
I had the privilege to be one of the photographers for the Ivan Helsinki show on friday. 
It was wonderful to talk with Paola, the head designer and founder. 
You can tell she is here because of her love of the art and nothing else. 

I have covered numerous of her other shows and honestly she just keeps getting better and better. 
She killed it this time. It was my favorite to date. 
Touched off with the models hands dripping with blank paint. Genius. 

More to come!

xx Marie-Louise

photos: M-L

2 comments:

Teodora said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment!

I can't wait to see more photos of the event.

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

cryskay said...

wow that dress is so unique! love it. xx