Monday, September 5, 2011

Olive + Cream





Spending summers last weekend by the beach. I wish summer would last forever. 
One of my favorite feelings is after you soak up the rays during the day, shower and then put on some of your favorite light summer clothes. I went for everything that Im in love with right now. We've already had the discussion about my obsessions with my vintage Levi's but this Threadsence blouse has me crazy. Its amazingly light but still works for cooler nights and I can wear it with anything. Im taking shorts, skirts, pants and over dresses. I might need to stock up on some more like this so I dont kill this one by over wearing it. I hate that- When you love something so much and you wear it all the time and before you know it, it looks so worn out and sad. Worst feeling ever. But back to me wearing everything Im in love with. I scored these Calico Sunnies, in my faaavorite green color, after a shoot a couple weekends ago. Working with Elissa is nothing short of hilarious. Lastly- how sIIIck is my silver knuckle ring? Also scored from Calico after the shoot. 

Have a weekend everyone. 
xx Marie-Louise

h&m tank, threadsence blouse, vintage levis, Calico sunglasses and ring
Photo credit: P.C.H

5 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

Looking fabulous!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Damsels said...

your shirt is beautiful! it reminds me of one i saw on kate bosworth. i love cut outs in the back.

Zarna said...

those sunglasses are amazing!!

Allegra said...

lovely post!

I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm taking part in the bloggers wardrobe competition - please please please vote for me by liking:

1. http://www.facebook.com/bloggerswardrobe

2. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=210022279058096&set=a.210019082391749.53433.199739743419683&type=1&theater

every vote counts! please help me win this!

rebecca said...

I could live in olive. and red. but not together. then i look like a Christmas tree.