Monday, August 8, 2011

Whatever you like





I have to be honest, I never thought I would wear skirts that fall around my calves but I love exploring new styles and honestly- like I've said before- I feel like such a lady!
People are always saying "well I could never pull that off" when they see something they love but it is not something they would usually wear. The way I see it, if you just WEAR the gosh darn thing..you are "pulling it off"- so go ahead and wear what you love. 
You can pull anything off.
Have a great Monday!

xx Marie-Louise

f21 top, aldo wedges, juicy sunglasses, thrifted skirt

4 comments:

Laura Gerencser said...

Love your shoes! And the skirt looks lovely on you...

Michelle's Style File said...

Love this! Great wedges.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Abi said...

I really really like this look.:)
the skirt is so nice!
http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/
following your blog now.:)

Kel said...

What a simple and chic look.

Your wedges are wonderful too :)

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

being a backstage diva