Monday, August 15, 2011

ill tell you all the time




Some pieces of clothing actually make you feel something inside. They make your heart flutter.
Now, Im on a mission to not wear such loose fitting tops (I am a sucker for comfort and cuteness in one piece..) but when I spotted this Free People tunic I knew that I'd have to throw the mission out the window. You can't ignore love.
I wore this tunic over my Kimchi Shorts to keep things under wraps while biking around Boston.
 xx Marie-Louise

-free people tunic, kimchi shorts, sam edelman sandals
photos: P.C.H

3 comments:

Десислава Валентинова said...

Thank you for commenting :))

Desislava
http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Stunning outfit! I love your sandals
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Anonymous said...

Nice dress!