Sunday, June 12, 2011

You are every triumph, every victory



Just had one of the loveliest weekends! Despite the coldness I did lots of exploring in Boston, ate a lot of random food and had sporadic games of scrabble. On one of our random adventures we snapped these pictures. Im wearing an h&m bow print dress with my BC woven sandals. 


I accessorized it with a vintage chain link bracelet, a brass cuff watch face bracelet (that I snagged at the Providence art festival), a gifted gold bracelet and also a gifted Swatch watch. Its the perfect shade of salmon!



It was so chilly that I threw on my Kirra crochet sweater and shawl. This Kirra sweater has a asymmetrical hemline. It dips lower in the back and side. 


The boy threw on a wide neck shirt and stripped linen shorts from club monaco and an All Sons jacket. And of course, always the signature Vans. 

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! Monday, here we come.
xx Marie-Louise
Photo credit: P.C.H

2 comments:

yiqin; said...

the dress is so cute.

Natalya's Closet said...

Great blog and I love your style! Now following :) XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com