Sunday, April 3, 2011

Published in RI Style Magazine








Here it is everyone! The secrets out! I just got published in the RI Style Magazine! I snapped some pics of the articles I wrote. I also took all the pictures used for the articles (sans cover though). It was so much fun running around Providence hunting down the material for the articles. I did a number of articles for the "Whats hot" section, did a recap from when I photographed for Providence Style Week and also a "Personal Style" section which featured some street photography. 
Hope you can snap one of these up and flip through!
Have a great Sunday! xx Marie-Louise

5 comments:

Mici Milovaného said...

wow! huge congrats from czech republic!!

Sarah said...

yay yay yay!!!!!!!! so proud and happy for you!

Katie Tomlinson said...

Congratulations ML, well deserved!

mary louise said...

congratulations!

http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

This is so amazing! Congrats!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com