Monday, March 21, 2011

March Collection












Hey Everyone! Im back! I just wrapped up presenting my new collection at AS220 this past Saturday. Its been a busy time prepping and getting everything ready but come show time, it was totally worth it. I was so happy to have received such a positive response from the audience. One clear favorite was the green jacket you've seen before. I want to thank everyone who came to support me. Special thanks to my mother who flew thousands of miles, my friends who could'nt have been more helpful and supportive, the boy for snagging some photos, the models were great to work with and Deb and Barry for being so accommodating and eternally supportive of the work I produce.
Everyone, Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Here's to another successful show and more to follow.

Marie-Louise
p.s more detail photo's to come!

No comments: