Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Best of 2010

Before heading into the New Year I love to reflect...about everything, even blogging. This past year has been nothing less than mind boggling and so many things have happened fashion-related. I cant wait to see what 2011 brings but a little of 2010 before we make a fresh start..


Looking back I think the highlight was attending Copenhagen Fashion Week as a photographer- its an experience Ill never forget. And for everyone who follows- you've been with me for the exciting projects and interesting adventures- thanks everyone for reading along! Special thanks to my photographers xx And an given bigger thanks to those who are closest for always believing. Here's to a great 2010, an even better 2011 and.... a Sweden post since Ive become a stellar recluse! xx Marie-Louise

3 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

I hope your 2011 will be one amazing ride!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

ariel said...

i loveee the first picture and the one of you on the stairs...that outfit is hot! and you are so cute :)
love you!!

Anonymous said...

Liked your 2010 creations!