Saturday, October 23, 2010

In for the Kill



This is the season for ankle boots, brown leather, heavy weight scarves and bohemian layers.
Mixing feminine touches with masculine items has always been something that defines my style. I love feeling tough and strong but still finding ways to embrace my femininity. These boots are ideal for masculine structure while this little bodycon dress keeps things curving.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
*Marie-Louise
-steve madden boots, Marie-Louise scarf, target denim shirt, f21 pendant, gifted ring, London sunnies

3 comments:

C said...

A denim shirt thrown over a bodycon dress is such a great way to wear an LBD in the day but still keep things casual & stylish! I love how your huge cosy scarf complements the boots and ties everything together. Great look!

Dylana Suarez said...

That scarf is just amazing! I would love to wear this outfit outside at a park with a hot coffee in my hands. Love this!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The scarf, ay, ay, ay...so many want one