Monday, September 27, 2010

Charlie Chaplin



The first movies we started collecting at my house were black and white films. Laural and Hardy, The Three Studges and of course, Charles Chaplin were all favorites. Charlie killed the heel touch jump  and moved about his day with such energy that every time I toss this little bowler on my head, I cant help but skip through my day. It carries the same effects that wingtips have. It transforms any feminine outfit by giving the look a slight masculine touch, letting everyone know your not afraid to be you.  

*Marie-Louise
-h&m hat, dress, belt, AA neon bike shorts, aldo wingtips and vintage metallic purse

2 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

That little top hat is so cute on you!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Drackar said...

The bowler is one of the best things to come out of the era. Fantastic little hats.