Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kings Garden

I spent the day walking around downtown, popping in and out of the different shops to see what was new. Just trying to squeeze in all of Copenhagen's goodness before Im off again.
These newly scored Karen linen pants were really comfortable with a target single pocket tank, h&m jean jacket and aldo shoes.
These sunnies from London, vintage watch and Marie-Louise studded bracelet have
become daily go-to's.

This satchel is amazing. Its a vintage leather piece from my grandmother and it fits EVERYTHING. Today we stashed in two cameras and all the other junk we thought necessary. Besides being so practical, it makes the perfect understated statement to whatever outfit its worn with. It turned out to be incredibly practical for fashion week.
I wore these Marie-Louise leather shorts with a Sparkle and Fade top and Queen of Hearts mirror ring to the Wackerhaus, NFI and IVANAhelsinki shows.

Happy Thursday!
*Marie-Louise

5 comments:

mary louise said...

oh my goodness i love your shoes and that bag. simply amazing.

k.a.laberge said...

an outfit post!!! love it

C said...

Such beautiful relaxed pictures, it looked like such a lovely day! I love that satchel, and to think its true vintage too!

Anonymous said...

Cool site, I hadn't come across marie-louisespulse.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Carry on the wonderful work!

pinkapplecore said...

I really love that second picture. You look so happy and beautiful...it's just a wonderful picture.