Tuesday, August 17, 2010

American Retro SS11

Thinking about what to write about this show, I keep falling onto the point of how easily all these pieces could be incorporated into my existing wardrobe. There were items after items that these barefoot models brought out, where I went "oo I like that!" or "oo I could wear that." The pieces were very wearable and fun, while still keeping maturity. The collection danced the line of several fashion do's and dont's but succeeded each time. Mixing blacks and browns- done right. Midriff tops- done right. And my mother will be happy to know that her prediction that shoulder cut out shirts would be back in style this season was correct, again American Retro did it right.

*Marie-Louise
-all photos by MLMWinther

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.