Thursday, July 15, 2010

1X3: Cotton Candy

I haven't been taking pictures with this blazer for quite a while but I can tell you..between you, me and the lamp post that uhh...I wear this at least once a week. Im in love with it. Its light weight, long, perfect with ANYTHING I wear, it fits my disgusting love for pink right now, I can dress it up or down, it works in both the very girlie and more androgynous directions..Do you need more reasons why this blazer is perfect and essential?

*Marie-Louise
-outfit 1: amanda smith blazer, one star tshirt, bdg jeans, aldo wingtips
-outfit 2: f21 gold chain, dress
-outfit 3: target dress, d&o sandals

6 comments:

mary louise said...

blazers are awesome. this color is so cool! i love the length and it fits you so well. it's awesome!

styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

jamie-lee said...

i am loving different coloured blazers, they definately add a new dimension to any outfit x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the pink shade, girl!

Syed (dapper kid) said...

Loooove the pink blazer!!

Wendy said...

I love the light pink! I've been looking for one like it.

As for my photography, I really love to take film photos so a lot of them are that. But if its digital, I edit them with photoshop to get better lighting and coloration.

Heather Yarnell said...

I can see why you haul it out so often. It's a great piece!