Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Highlighter


Some favorites you wear over and over..like this jacket.
Some favorites seem too dear to pull out all the time..like this vintage skirt.
Dug it out of my mothers 80's collection and knew I had to add this to my closet.
Always had this idea that a leather skirt would be constricting but its just the opposite-
which fits my motto that fashion should always be comfortable as well.

*Marie-Louise
-Vintage leather skirt, gina tricot stud drop earrings, one star T, h&m jean jacket, DIY bustier

4 comments:

C said...

The leather skirt looks fabulous! I've been searching for a high street version but haven't found a perfect one. What a wonderful thing to find in mum's closet!

Dylana Suarez said...

This skirt is just gorgeous!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get that skirt!

chucksmith40 said...

You are fabulous and we LOVE all of the outfits with your leather skirt. I LOVE that you wore it in June as more women should know that leather skirts are good all year long!