Saturday, June 19, 2010

Floating softly




There is something extremely romantic about morning coffee.
Yes, Im talking about me, my cup of coffee and the light coming in. Nothing else.
Some days this weightless and sweet feeling just stays all day- 
 I cant help but pick through my closet in the same mindset.

Came across the french line Calle and feel in love with some of the soft pieces in the collection
I posted it as a Favorite Look of the Day a couple days ago. Check it out at Calle.fr

*Marie-Louise
-cythia rowley top, h&m wedges, gifted spicked cuff, kimchi shorts

9 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

The shorts are really beautiful!

colormenana.blogspot.com

mary louise said...

love the shirt and bracelet :)

and our names are great :)

styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

ari said...

ahhh! I just love the shorts paired with that soft top! perfection!

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

Heart this whimsical look. You look amazing, btdubs.

MJ said...

Absolutely stunning - lovely soft colours!

Crystal said...

I love drinking coffee in the morning. For some reason, it gives me that happy feeling (I know it's supposed to, but still ; P). I enjoy seeing your looks!

I have a new column on my blog and it would be great if you submitted your looks to be featured on it.

You can check it out here for more information: http://watermoolen.xanga.com/728724252/item/

Thanks! : )

WildFlower said...

I adore this top on you!! Actually the whole silhouette of the outfit and the fabrics look fab on you. What a nice room, white and bright, I like your writing in this post, I would love to feel weightless and sweet at the moment!!

Yaary said...

this oufit is very..very cute girl.! i really love the colors ;)
gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

love color mix