Sunday, June 13, 2010

Button Backbone

Its the cut and subtle details that can make you fall in love with such a classic and simple piece.

Wore this Solitaire blouse with my Amanda Smith blazer, Aldo wingtips and skull ring.


Notice: I have entered into a pink phase.
Im trying to embrace it but its actually quite hard.
My style, what I like, the type of person I am- its not pink. So the task of working in a contradictory component into my present wardrobe will have to take some figuring out.
Lets hope I dont become a glob of pink cotton candy..

*Marie-Louise

8 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very Good.

Leah said...

You have embraced pink in such a subtle way... love it. The white top is interesting. And the total look is so chic and polished. xoxo

Elisabeth said...

georgous shoes :)
Thanks for your sweet comment !!!
see u ! xx

Jen said...

i love the buttons in the back of your blouse! and that pink blazer is so unique, i love it on you! :)

Rockhampton Lawyers said...

Pretty those buttons and the pink long coat make the outfit so cute.

AlejandrA said...

great style!
very nice!
thanks for your comment!
kiss:)

Cynthia W. said...

Loving the shirt, I'm currently looking for something quite similar to wear with tights. Totally get the pink hesitation. I predict you will end up liking (as opposed to loving) it at the end of this experiment. :)

Anonymous said...

I need a jacket in that pink! The buttons in the back of the shirt are to die for :-)