Thursday, April 22, 2010

Burnt Beneath






I always end up looking more dressed up for class than when Im actually supposed to be dressed up.
I think it has something to do with wearing things at the wrong time
and completely enjoying that. 

Clothes are never done. Once a pair of pants- now a pair of shorts. 
For every piece of clothing- it can have two..even three lives.
A few adjustments and ta-da!

*Marie-Louise
-aa leotard, bdg diy shorts, uo lion belt, aldo wingtips, qof mirror ring, blue me away sally hansen blue nail varnish

7 comments:

k.a.laberge said...

this is like chicken soup. it makes me happy.

Dylana Suarez said...

You have a wonderful outlook on fashion! Those shorts are perfect! I always have a hard time cutting jeans into shorts, always totally messing up the hem and ending up with booty shorts in the end. Yours look great and I love your SMILE!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Cute! The leotard's awesome!

Enter to win a vintage button-down shirt!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Beth Ruby said...

pretty photos and i love those shorts :)
so perfect for summer, and they look great with tights underneath too :D
fab blog!
xx

Walk The Sand said...

Awesome belt. Too cool.
Love the feeling of these photos, great blog!
x

WildFlower said...

I relate to that big time...I always go to get dressed up then feel like I need to add a casual element. I think also when you photograph an outfit it always seems different.
You look incredible here, awesome pins girl! That belt is unbelievable, looks like some kind of vintage Versace or something! Its cool how you are not too serious in your pictures, I like the smiles and poses.

Glamour Bbey. said...

Hayhay!
How are you? It's my first time on your blog and I really like it! Can you check mine too? Maybe we can follow eachother! Let me know!

Love, Cindy