Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blown Away




After spotting the back zipper on the skirt,
I knew that Id have to get over my anti-polka dot theory. 
After embracing the fact-
I started thinking of pattern mixing with stripes and floral prints.



Might not have been the best thing to wear on such a windy day..
At least Im a smart cookie and threw some biker shorts on underneath..


Loved the bold floral print on Kate's DIY dress. 
She took some layers off the skirt of the dress and added the cutest little buttons.
And those sun glasses. Perfect.
*Marie-Louise
-gina tricot sweater, ae tank, f21 jeweled cuff, kimchi blue back zipper skirt, aldo wingtips

7 comments:

hannah said...

gorgeous! so simple, & reminds me of alexa chung!

Laura Gerencser said...

Love the outfit!!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous! I love the flirty fun skirt and the sweater!

Enter to win a professional flat iron!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Dylana Suarez said...

Love that skirt! You have just inspired me to wear my polka dot dress that has been hiding in my closet foreverrrrrrr! Thank you! hehe

ariel said...

i love the second picture!!

Zoë said...

such a beautiful grey blouse!

Girl On The RollerCoaster said...

Love your skirt :) nice pictures.
I'm following you now :)
Kisses

http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/