Saturday, April 10, 2010

1x3: Grey Area


After starting these 1x3 posts- which are so much fun-
I realized that I already have 1x3 or even 1x4, 1x5 
examples because of how much I re-wear clothes.
Everyone always thinks I have more clothes than in truth-
so there must be some method to my budget!

This grey skirt serves as a great basic- 
that can be the base for any style or look you're going for.
Here-we've pretty much covered the bases-
A night out, academia ready and summer casual.
Click here for a fourth version.

*Marie-Louise
-picture one: missimo tank, rave belt, f21 skirt, aldo lace up heels
-picture two: heritage blouse, h&m leather vest, f21 skirt and jeweled cuff
-picture three: f21 skirt and tank, gina tricot rings, sweater by mi abuela

1 comment:

Ruxandra said...

Thank you for being an inspiration in reusing clothes.Adorable outfits.It looks like your hair has also changed.Have a lovely Sunday!