Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1x3: Blazer of Glory



I knew the minute I saw this Topshop shoulderpad-less blazer in London last summer -that I could use this blazer again and again.
And I have. There is no way this blazer has felt neglected.
Its always hanging right in front where I can grab it no problem.
Layering, casual, formal, business, night out- its ideal.

*Marie-Louise
-outfit 1:oldnavy sweater, petticoat tank, h&m scarf, vila shorts, bakers wingtips
-outfit 2: f21 dress, h&m wedges, uo belts
-outfit 3: bdg jeans, gina tricot shirt, Marie-Louise scarf, uo headband

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow great blazer! I love all the different ways you use it! I definitely think i need to invest in a grey blazer now!

THESE-COLORED-SHADOWS.BLOGSPOT.COM

olivias-pizzaz said...

looove the blazer!!
olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
xx

Cycy said...

Oh, I remember you thinking hard about whether to invest in this blazer or not. Happy to see you made the right decision :)