Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hotel California




Traveling for some people means over packing for the just-in-case situations. That is not my case. 
I love the challenge of packing items that can be translatable from situation to situation.
This avoids the hassle of having to pre-think outfits. All there is to do later is mix and match to fit what you need and where you're going.


This blouse is actually a dress that I wore to the beach earlier on. It transitioned into the perfect top for going to a night event at natural history museum in downtown LA. 

Im going to start doing a monthly 1x 3 post.
It will feature one item and show 3 different ways to wear it.
*Marie-Louise
outfit 1: topshop blazer, woven shoes, AA tank, bdg cigarette pants, UO lion belt, orange 5 nail varnish
outfit 2: UO aqua leather/suede leather jacket, Marie-Louise skirt, f21 leaf dress, h&m pendant, chelsea boots

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dylana said...

Love the blazer so much!

k.a.laberge said...

my fave belt!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas, some people could benefit from personal shopper or your advice in a monthly mag!

prashant said...

great post
jewellery Videos

Folu said...

I love the nail polish and the woven shoes, good to see that you guys are having a great time on the other side of the country :)

Nanx said...

you have such a lovely style!

Amy said...

I wish I could be like you... packing gives me MAJOR anxiety! LOL

Love your blog, btw.

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com