Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Marie-Louise's Pulse


Just realized that it was exactly one year ago that Marie-Louise's Pulse was started.
This has been an incredible [fashion] journey so far- I can only imagine where it will go from here.
Thanks to all my readers who keep coming back.
Thanks to all my friends who are always supportive of my fashion endeavors-
Be it helping me blog or coming to my fashion shows.
Same goes for my incredible family.
Here's to another year!
xx
*Marie-Louise

7 comments:

laura ♥ said...

yay happy happy birthday! :) lovely outfits! <3

Folu said...

Happy bloggiversary!

k.a.laberge said...

happy birthday marie-louises pulse!

MJ said...

So many awesome outfits - here's to many more years!

Katie Tomlinson said...

Congratulations ML!! Cheers for many more years:)

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 190 dollars on every page. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Damsels said...

congrats!
and happy bdsay to the blog .. how exciting its great that you stuck through that says alot about you .. and thats another tihng we have in common beyond fashion interest ;)

i love the one with the red cardi .. that was really eclectic