Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Apple

Snapped these picture near one of my favorite spots in Providence. The overlook is beautiful and the hills coming down from it are so steep you wonder if your car wont just roll away.

Used this lime green leather bag by Marc by Marc Jacob today.
Its one of those dream bags with the wrong handles.
Strongly considering finding a little old man in some leather shop to fix me up with a long strap to sling over my shoulder.

*Marie-Louise
-Marc by Marc Jacob bag, h&m t and wedges, topshop pants

9 comments:

ari said...

those pants are amazing and they look great on you :) How I wish there was a topshop here in California :(

Madelynnnn said...

I totally understand the "wrong handle" problem with purses. I have an "elbow" test, which is hard to explain but if it doesn't pass that test then I can't buy it.

But I do love the color of the bag, love the shoes too!

Rachel said...

Awesome pants, and I love your shoes!

Thanks for the comment!
These-colored-shadows.blogspot.com

Ljubica said...

ooooh, those pans are fabulous! and so is that shirt and they look amazing together!
xo

♥Lola said...

Love the green bag, it's such a beautiful colour :)

Dylana said...

Such chic trousers!

JULIA said...

cute pop colour

rosalita fashionista said...

I love those pants, love this look!

Nishant said...

Awesome pants, and I love your shoes!

data entry work from home