Sunday, February 7, 2010

Skeleton

Here is the focal piece from my latest collection. Inspiration is unpredictable. 
Bringing the human rib cage and backbone to the outside somehow seemed to fit my current focus on leather, oversized zippers, and monochromatic colors.
Mixing in a sense of sturdiness and statement-ness in with femininity has become a seemingly recurring element in the pieces I design.


Had one of the best weekends- Life is good, no?
*Marie-Louise
-Marie-Louise skeleton dress, chelsea boots, fishbone leather jacket, zara bag

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the dress, it looks awesul on you :)

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Erica said...

Glad to see the sketch came to life! Happy 21st once again and I can't wait til I see you again!

bijoubijou said...

great dress!! and that bag is cool too!

xx

bijousstyle.blogspot.com

Damsels said...

so many zippers ! i love it