Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sweet Disposition




Spent a lovely Friday night doing best friend things.
Wore an h&m lace blouse over a black body con dress that I always seem to choose to wear backwards. Fits better that way.
Stole this clever idea from the one and only Folu who has done a wonderful little feature of moi in her header. Sealed the deal with some chunky knit socks and Chelsea boots.

Isn't this painting enchanting? Its an evolutionary piece that Tori has been working on.


Been working on some new pieces for the January 30th show at Firehouse 13. For more information click here.  Hope to see you there! Ill post images of the new pieces after the show.


Is anyone else zipper-crazy like I am?
*Marie-Louise

8 comments:

M said...

I like that lacy blouse ALOT :)

http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Lexi Colby said...

great outfit!! xx love the pictures :)

superumi said...

i love the blouse. and its lace!!

-Superumi
http://popsicle-dress.blogspot.com

Maria@chicisimo said...

The blouse is so sweet!! I love it! And, even when I don´t know anything about painting, I think that this one it´s great!!
xoxo

B.P Prince said...

The blouse looks lovely on you :) x

Graham I. Haynes said...

Zipper crazy?
I think you take the cake on that one!

The lace blouse is lovely on you.

bijoubijou said...

love that lacey blouse! and that painting is amazing!

bijousstyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice post