Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Play Date


Ended up driving around the outskirts of Providence hunting for pieces of wood and metal scrap for my friends thesis project.
Turns out scavenging in the cold like a homeless man is one of my talents.

Keeping true to form- Im still playing with different monochromatic tones. Its hasnt become old yet.
What has become old are accessories. Except for this pendant- Im officially not excited about jewelry.

*Marie-Louise
-Marie-Louise bag, topshop blazer, converse high tops, h&m mesh sweater and pendant, roomies bike shorts, AA tank

4 comments:

laura ♥ said...

looove the sweater/dress. looks great on you :) x

olivias-pizzaz said...

I looove your outfit!!
olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
xx

lemonforbreakfast said...

I like the first pic and you outfit in it! :)

Anonymous said...

I tell you: that bag is gorgeous!!!