Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Visual






Being creative is something that comes from within but there is so much more to it that that. The way you surround yourself, the places you go, the music you listen to, the people around you...everything is a source of inspiration and a source of influence. Living in a dorm can sometimes be the most sterile place- nothing stimulating.
I use magazine clippings, photographs from past projects, paintings that mark certain periods in my life.. anything that can keep my creativity going.
*Marie-Louise

4 comments:

Dylana said...

I do the exact same thing! My room is covered with pics that I love and that remind me of places I have been to!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Katie Tomlinson said...

Awesome ML. I love the bottom painting!

dapper kid said...

The world definitely needs interesting. I keep a scrapbook on my bedside table just to look through. Hope you're having a beautiful week :)

*S said...

love your editorial wall, thats the same thing i want to do in my empty uninspirational dorm room, is the second picture framed? If it is where did you get that white paper frame id love to get a hold on some