Friday, December 4, 2009

See Spot Run






Ahh its really liberating to disregard your body shape completely once in a while. These pants and over sized top are perfect for a comfortable but clean look.
Was browsing through my Getty images A Year in Fashion book and stumbled across some sharable quotes.
"You have to have a strong style even if there are people who like it or who don't like it. "
- Agatha Ruiz de la Prada
"In the last few years I have come to understand the value of fashion. I always felt guilty about being interested in it, but now I can say that its creative work and it relates to the world, and people buy it because it means something to them beyond the logo."
-Miuccia Prada
"Find out who you are and dress accordingly."
-Epictetus
"I haven't yet made clothes that I have been totally satisfied with, and maybe I never will."
-Rei Kawakubo
*Marie-Louise
-fishbone leather jacket, topshop pants, gina tricot top, h&m pendant, bakers shoes

4 comments:

Dylana said...

I am in love with your trousers!

colormenana.blogspot.com

rosalita fashionista said...

love your pants!!! very cute outfit and great quotes-thanks for sharing!

diamondsinchampagne said...

Great casual relaxed look!

Katie Tomlinson said...

very original. Looks like you had some fun with this one:)