Monday, December 21, 2009

I Can Find in a Melody


Im on this kick of only wearing blacks, whites, and grey's.
Im also on a kick of being in the holiday spirit.
This is what happens after putting the two together..

Black, white and grey give me a sense of freedom that clothes with colors dont. Colors are limiting- all of a sudden there can be too much going on- some colors dont work well together even though the cut of the pieces would have- or they are too much of a statement piece so they cant be worn over and over without seeming like it was worn it yesterday...
With the basic colors, the style becomes more about layers, combinations, the cut, the shapes and silhouettes.. Completely freeing.

*Marie-Louise
-Chelsea boots, f21 skirt, AA leotard, missoni cape sweater, swedish scarf

6 comments:

Dylana said...

The skirt is fab and the bow just brightened my day!

colormenana.blogspot.com

B.P Prince said...

Ilove the outfit! The bow really brightens it ups :) beautiful skirt too xx

MJ said...

Love the bow, that's crazy awesome!


http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

Fashlynable said...

I am in complete agreement about blacks and greys, and neutrals in general. My favorite items in my wardrobe are my greys, blacks, and creams with very, very soft blues and pinks sometimes. But with a mostly neutral wardrobe, everything goes with everything!
Beautiful outfit and snow, I'm jealous as I never see that much...

Melissa~ said...

you look amazing.
great mix of colors.
thanks for your comment!

Lashes said...

That is such a gorgeous outfit! It looks like you can wear to any event
i love your style, keep up the good work!