Saturday, December 19, 2009

Behind the Orange Peels


Finally break! Getting used to being back in the middle of nowhere-
Small things seem like a big deal when your in suburbia. Be careful- you might end up being the only person not in sweats in the local Target.

Now just to convince my little brother that being yourself is a good thing...
"Can you not look so fashion-y when you come to my soccer game?"
At least he's a proud spectator at my shows.
*Marie-Louise
Vintage jacket, Marie-Louise scarf, BDG jeans, Chelsea boots

9 comments:

MJ said...

What a lovely perky colour for this dreary winter!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

Dylana said...

Your coat is beautiful! Orange is hard to pull off, but you do wear it beautifully!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Lee Jones said...

I love those boots!!!
and awesome blog by the way you've got cool style.
if you're interested I'd love to do an email interview with you for thefashionpress.org

just email me at leejones@thefashionpress.org

thanks!

Lee Jones said...

I love those boots!!!
and awesome blog by the way you've got cool style.
if you're interested I'd love to do an email interview with you for thefashionpress.org

just email me at leejones@thefashionpress.org

thanks!

Lee Jones said...

oh sorry! didn't mean to post that twice. : s looks like spam haha

Ljubica said...

love that jacket! such a great find.. and those boots, i'm so jealous, i've been looking for a pair just like that!

.. that's funny that you mention your brother says that to you b/c mine says the same thing to me!! i have to get my outfits approved before i can go to a hockey game/mall/anywhere with him.. haha, glad to know i'm not the only one!
xo

Marjolein said...

LOVE the boots.
Your coat is really pretty too, normally I don't like orange, but here it's beautiful :)

IDYLLE said...

Your jacket looks so pretty!
i love your blog :)

Cruz said...

Love the jacket/outfit! Cute boots too