Monday, November 30, 2009

Rainbows and Sunsets


Grabbed an early morning train to NYC and had a whirlwind weekend adventure. We did so many exciting things and had dream like experiences but Ill spare you the details. It'll suffice to say we had unreal grand finale.
But I cant skip out on commenting on the fashion. Stumbled around Soho only to find myself in LF. Completely feel in love with anything and everything in that store. The most exciting thing was that Karen from Where Did U Get That always has such unique pieces from there and I can now say I know where she's referring to.
Brooklyn had remarkable vintage and second hand shops. Junk was a fun dropby..some treasures could be found if you have the energy to dig. Buffalo Exchange showed some real potential for the bargain hunters but Malin Landaeus snaged the gold with her remarkable vintage shop on 155 N. 6th @ Bedford Ave. She travels Scandinavia accumulating vintage pieces and brings them back for us to enjoy. If you need boots and haven't tackled that item on your list yet- cancel all other plans and get your boots there.
Found a little treasure for myself- Ill show you soon!
*Marie-Louise
-Chelsea boots, target tights and t-shirt, h&m body con dress, fishbone jacket, vintage purse

3 comments:

Ela said...

Love the photos!

All the times I've been to NYC and I've yet to go vintage shopping, must on my next trip.

Can't wait to see the boots!

Niki B. said...

can't wait to see the new treasure! and rad photos too, love the one by the beach.


xo Niki

http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

Folu said...

Jealous