Thursday, November 12, 2009

New November

The Saturday fashion show at AS22o was incredible and completely validating. It was amazing to work with the different designers and models- such wonderful people. It was such an adrenaline rush during my segment but it all ran smoothly! Thanks to everyone who helped, those who were there supporting me, to those who were supporting me from far away and everyone who gave me such a positive response.
Pictures and video clips from the show to come!
Here are the new pieces in my collection that were incorporated with my older pieces for the show.
They will be available at Queen of Hearts towards the end of November. Click here to see the other pieces available.
Brown Plaid Lined Jacket
Shiny Cropped Jacket with High Shoulders

Jacket Dress with Blue Panel
Grunge Leather Pocket Dress
Brown Strong Shoulder Dress
Enjoy!
*Marie-Louise
-BCBG studded belt, BDG jeans, truely madly deeply white t

7 comments:

Folu said...

That shiny jacket? Strong shoulders? LEATHER POCKETS? marie louise you are genius!! It really depresses me how long its been since I last saw you so that should change, really soon. I hope all is well with your classes and life

Rock-Chique said...

I LOVE THE LAST DRESSS..
and the belt .. so fiercee

Christen said...

I love your dresses! The back panel in a different color is genius!

Fashion Chalet said...

No worries, love. Just glad you keep in touch <3

That last belt is PURE LOVE AND BLISS!!




x

dapper kid said...

Loooove that second jacket and the last dress is SO amazing! Hope you're having a beautiful weekend :)

Niki B. said...

the asymmetrical bold shoulder dress - how do I get my hands on it asap? love it.

xo Niki

http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These designs rock