Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just Around the Corner



Its almost show time! Lots to finish up..lookbook, cards, a few of the pieces...
But funny enough- this is the only thing Ive ever been able to do under last minute pressure.
Important side note: if your getting tickets at the door- you can only do so until 7pm.
more details in the previous post
Ill post pictures of the new pieces early next week!
Another side note-Ive been too busy to comment back on your wonderful comments but I still read each of them and check your blogs.
*Marie-Louise
-h&m jacket and skirt, target tank, chuck taylors

11 comments:

Christen said...

Love this look! I love how it's tailored but you kept it youthful with the tennis shoes.

Raez said...

love this, the jacket is love:)

xx raez

somedaynewyorker said...

I love how converse basically go with everything.

Ela said...

Love the jacket :)
Best of luck, hon. BIG weekend!!!

Dylana said...

Love your jacket and shoes!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Cruz said...

I love yr jacket!

E said...

What a fantastic mix of denim! I love the chucks too!

rosalita fashionista said...

I love your mix of denim and that jacket is so adorable I can't stand it! Good luck on the upcoming show!
Huge Congrats!!!!

Elaine said...

LOVE the muted colors here!! It all works so well together!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

un petit lapin said...

I really really like that last photo.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!