Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween







We're still children. I promised myself that I would never give up on Halloween..no matter how old.
Its like each morning. What character are we going to be today? What version of ourselves are we going to extract?
But Halloween we can transform into something completely different.
Bowls of candy
spiders and cob webs
ghosts and monsters
Lets bring our skeletons out of the closet.
*Marie-Louise
-AA leotard, f21 leggings, Jacob sweater
-On Tori (my side kick) DIY lacost snow boots, f21 pants and vest, frenchi sweater

6 comments:

Raez said...

haha, you guys look cuteeeee! hope your halloween was awesome.
xx raez

The Seeker said...

So cute and funny!!!!

xoxo

Christen said...

These pictures are so much fun! Looks like you had a great Halloween :)

Anonymous said...

Great Halloween fun!

Cycy said...

Love your spirit girl :) XOXOXO

MJ said...

I love pictures where you are goofing around for the camera. You look so adorable! And I hope you had a fun night...

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com