Sunday, October 4, 2009

And The Clock Ticks




When life gets so busy..I feel like a rodent running on a wheel but Im working on a new dress. Hopefully ill wrap it up by next weekend.
Manic times like these I get inspired by simplicity. Winter 09/10 lines from Bottega Veneta, Antonio Marras and especially Missoni are wonderfully clean cut and refreshing. There is this sense of calm confidence which is relaxing.
Im updating my blog roll again- leave me your link if you'd like to swap!
*Marie-Louise
-Marie-Louise Jacket, f21 cuff, target shirt, bdg jeans, bakers shoes

17 comments:

playwithfashion said...

Thanx for stopping by...
Like Your blog!
Like the outfit its so pure and simple!

Christen said...

You made that jacket?!? Oh man, I'm jealous. You are ridiculously talented!

Damsels said...

have we exchanged links ?

id love to have you i'll check but just in case heres mine

weweredamsels.blogspot.com

Petra said...

I am so glad you commented on my site so it brought me to yours!
Your poses in your photoshoots are brilliant, so unique and different, nice to see you having fun!

Your first photo here is fantastic!
I've linked ya :)
xx

rosalita fashionista said...

I adore the puff sleeves! so cute!
I think I've already added you but I'll make sure. here's mine
xoxo

www.rosalitafashionista.blogspot.com

Fashion Chalet said...

I need some black BDG jeans, adding into my list ;) you're so cute!! I will let the blog world know soon, promise.. 8 days left.... ;)



XO

Anonymous said...

Great outfit!

Style Bird said...

great look..great photos!

Violet said...

i love how you poses are so diff.. this outfit is so simple and it does so much


i would like to trade link if thats ok

XX
Vi from Cali

Juliet said...

That shirt is great!

juliet xxx

Katie Tomlinson said...

Your jacket looks amazing!! Good luck on the dress!

Jessie77 said...

thanks for the sweet comment, let's swap links. I'm loving the jacket you designed.

Alex Dom said...

love the look!

yiqin; said...

You pose so well <3

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous look and blog, darling!
Love your jacket!!

xoxox,
CC

Niki B. said...

effortlessly chic, i love it.
xo
niki

http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

somedaynewyorker said...

Amazing jacket. Its a great cut for you.