Friday, August 28, 2009

Shear Excitement




Snip Snip- and off with the hair!
Today was one of those days where you just throw some of your staples on and head out the door. Not to much thinking (especially not thinking about blogging) - and these are the days that work best for me. The less Ive planned an outfit the more I usually enjoy it. Maybe its looking like I didnt try to hard..because in fact I didnt try at all.
During my last day in Denmark, I was in line at the grocery store and a lady behind me asks where I found my bag. We talked about how I found it at an open air market but then she told me how she actually had the same exact bag- from 40 years ago! I found it so charming to know more about this little find of mine..it gives it a bit more character.
*Marie-Louise
-h&m skirt and jacket, topshop shoes, f21 top, vintage purse

21 comments:

Christen said...

Those shoes are perfection! I'm hoping the trend hangs around a little while longer because I still haven't found my perfect pair - if only D.C. had a Topshop! You look lovely!

Miss Chic said...

Thanks 4 your comment ! I love her style too ;) . I add you to my fav, kiss from spain !

cody said...

love your outfit!nice combi<3
xx cody

codyjune.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

I'm so jealous of those shoes. I love the thought of the menswear/loafer thing, but I haven't found the right pair for me...yet!

LuckyUmbrella.blogspot.com

Style Bird said...

I really love the outfit!! Perfect skirt.

UnoCosa said...

how great!!! i love love the skirt - and how different you looked with new hair cut, love it!

KATIA said...

You look adorable! I love that skirt :)

Folu said...

yes! you got a pair of brogues as well, they are great shoes aren't they? I love the new haircut too, i'm a huge proponent of reeeeally short hair.

Ash Fox said...

you look lovely. the hair looks great. i am tempted to go short again. just as soon as it grows long i want it short again.

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Anika said...

Wow that jacket is divine. And love the story about the lady in line at the grocery store. I agree with you, the story behind gorgeous vintage pieces is always tintillating stuff!

yiqin; said...

Ah I love your jacket!!

misslikey said...

oh man i love those shoes of yours

MJ said...

That's such a great story! I love your hair SO much, it really suits you!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

Elaine said...

I love your jacket!! I want it! as well as your shoes please :D

vitaMinn style said...

I did not think denim + cream lace could work. I'll try this, thanks for the idea! =)

rosalita fashionista said...

Cute outfit and I LOVE those shoes!!! I think I might need a pair :)

www.rosalitafashionista.blogspot.com

cchaoticc said...

this skirt is sooo pretty

Lynn said...

i love your new chic hairstyle! it's very modern and suits you very well.

lovely outfit too!

Smelly Cat said...

the haircut is great!

Flashes of Style said...

You look sooo adorable and lovely :)

Dani said...

love the haircut on you!!

http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com