Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Heights




I think the perfect way to describe life with new shoes is by Paolo Nutini's song "New Shoes."
Hey, I put some new shoes on,
And suddenly everything is right
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling
Its so inviting,
Oh short on money but long on time
Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine
And Im running late
And I dont need an excuse
Cause Im wearing my brand new shoes
Woke Up late on Thursday
And Im seeing stars as Im rubbing my eyes
And I felt like there were two days missing
As I focused on the time
And I made my way to the kitchen
But I had to stop from the shock of what I found
A room full of all off my friends dancing round and round
And I thought hello new shoes
Bye bye blues
*lyrics from www.azlyrics.com
Sometimes to really start anew a physical change can really help..a haircut, a new perfume, a new playlist, a day off or... new shoes! Whats your favorite thing to do when starting anew?
*Marie-Louise
-Aldo lace-up heels, BDG skinnies, f21 tank, oldnavy sweater, aldo ring

27 comments:

ryder said...

very good!

Eleanor said...

Wow wow wow these shoes are amazing! I love how the heel is exposed.
xx

Anonymous said...

Great look!

Talisa said...

wow! great outfit!

MJ said...

...put some LOVELY new shoes on!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

Tatiana Nguyen said...

shoes are toooo cute !! xx

Ash Fox said...

fab shoes!

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

vicen said...

link me please:
http://look10.blogspot.com/2009/07/marie-louises-pulse.html
thanks

michellehendra said...

great shoes!! aww.. i'm craving for them!

xx

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love that sweater and those shoes are so fab! Great outfit. :)

pani mruk said...

I really love your blog. your style is something cool. nice sweater and shoes! Greetings from Poland!

vintageveggie said...

this is like, one of my favorite songs ever!

Missrose said...

Oł..thanks ;) your style is awesome glamour and vintage ;) I love your shoes

chaoskontrolowany said...

great look!

Yuka said...

the shoes are really great!

wendygital said...

Nice lyrics and lovely shoes, indeed!
New shoes always works for me to start anew! :-)

bryna said...

the shoes are great. love this style.

white tights said...

How I adore your hairstyle here!! And this sweater. I've bought similar one some time ago, but now it's too hot to create an outfit with it;)

Ula said...

Wow! Cool outfit!:D

dapper kid said...

LOVE those shoes, and the sweater looks wonderful :)

Denise said...

agreed!
new shoes buys us happiness. hihihhi.

i love your outfit. and you are looking so gorgeous!

missTwilight said...

thank you.
I love you shoes. :)

Ela said...

Oh I love this outfit! Especially those shoes :)

Elaine said...

Wow, great shoes!!! I love how you styled it with rolled up skinnies and a wrap cardigan. You look amazing as usual!

Tori Deetz said...

Actually its funny you mention the whole new thing...today i was feeling really materialistic as I was window shopping on Broadway in Soho. But I literally felt energized by finding a new perfume i wanted and a new bag by chloe that I can only dream of owning. Either way it refreshed me. New new new isnt always about having it all, its about feeling reNEWed. I love this post. always finding ways to relate fashion to life. Great stuff.

Martine said...

pretty, love your legs

Ribby Chloe said...

stunninggg. i loveee it