Thursday, July 9, 2009

Geek in the Pink


Yeah yeah yeah im back in black again..its hard to break the habit! Ill keep working on it..
I have amazing news-my big silver ring is back! Whats even better is the story..
About a week before I left for Dk we had a guest over for dinner and the salad is my department. After a while we notice the ring has disappeared and from then on it was gone. We joked that it melted in the carrot cake.. over a month later my dad finds an old lettuce head at the back of the fridge- and he finds my ring in it!! I know its kind of scary how long things can go unnoticed in our fridge but thats besides the point.
This skirt was a gift from my mama and it made me really think about the things that I buy when I shop. This isnt something I would have picked up on my own but Ive fallen in love with it. This two layer, cutout, snake print/tie-dye thing somehow works. It made me think that sometimes we have to think outside of our own little fashion boxes. So open those lids of yours and try something totally not you.
All the feedback is amazing! Love you all :) Still working on getting these pictures bigger- so if you want to see the details just click on them!
*Marie-Louise
-h&m t, target skirt, s.madden moccasins, aldo ring, gina tricot sunnies

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter the black, the skirt gives summer color!

Laura Gerencser said...

Cool skirt!!

♥ fashion chalet said...

Right? The ending of (Match Point) left my mouth agape. I "felt" for Chris because he knew what he was doing was wrong but at the same time saw no other way out, a catch-22 in a sense... :( sad, morbid but gripping...

LOVE your shoes. Mocs?



x

Pamela said...

loveeee the skirt! soo cute!
xxx

Caramell said...

I also have problems with having my picks bigger, so I just put them on img shack but sometimes they get cut. Problably all you shoud do is to check the html, but it's to complicated for me xD
This skirt is georgous! :DDD

Folu said...

Thanks for the comment! I love that skirt- i think that I have to go find it at target ASAP. I'm having a pretty good summer, i miss providence of course. Hope you are having a good summer as well

deep_in_vogue said...

The skirt is soo lovely!

Clara said...

great look.
xxx
http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com

michellehendra said...

i adore your skirt so much dear! and your glasses.. love it! LOL.. :)

xx

Cinnamon eve said...

i want ALL your shoes!
(especially the H&M wedges >_<)
x

MJ said...

The skirt is AWESOME. It looks summery even with the black! And congratulations on finding your ring!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

ak said...

awesome skirt and i had shoes just like yours
xx

Jen said...

I know how it goes about black ^_^;

CallMeDorothy said...

Loving your posts! That last picture is adorable...looks magazine worthy!!

yiqin; said...

I love love love the skirt! Great color.

jayne said...

what a fun color skirt

great blog btw, would you like to trade links?

moded'amour said...

great outfit, love that skirt!

www.mode-damour.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I love that skirt and your sunglasses are soo freaking cute! You look adorable. :)

Tracey Ellle said...

i absolutely adore that skirt u look amazing hunnie

vicen said...

You are already on "LOOK 10", if you are interested, please check and do some comment.
Remember that you can ask for a change of look, even sending a photo with the look you think it’s better, but please make sure that the picture has an acceptable resolution.
YOU ARE ON: http://look10.blogspot.com/2009/07/marie-louises-pulse.html
And if you want you can post a comment on your entry: http://look10.blogspot.com/2009/07/marie-louises-pulse.html
making some indications about the look presented.

You can also ask to be removed from LOOK 10.
Pick your prize, saying NOMINATED, if you want. It’s for your blog.
Greetings

NOTE: the pictures bigger - CHANGE font code s400 to s000 and CHANGE WIDTH: 266px; DISPLAY: block; HEIGHT: 400px; for your desire


Vicen.

kirstyb said...

I love pink xoxox

C said...

cute skirt!

Tori Deetz said...

this picture reminds me of sarah irons telling the story at our high school senior banquet of you and your skort flashing gig in 8th grade.

Olga said...

Thank you, I like the skirt, very original!

opmstyle.blogspot.com

Olga x!

Nubiasnonsense said...

Love your skirt!