Sunday, June 14, 2009

Peak of España




A little of what I saw in Barcelona and Valencia. My friend was an amazing tour guide..not like those boring ones who carry a sign over their head so you "stay together"..

Saw my share of Gaudi, Fruterias and vino. I cant tell you how many miles we clocked in walking- but it was worth seeing the local day to day life. They love to meet up with friends at little cafes with outside tables and talk for hours, they love to shop on Avenguda Diagonal and sit on the beach. It all sounds good to me! I still cant get over how big Barcelona actually is..it puts my little Copenhagen to shame.

*Marie-Louise

-f21 top, target shorts, barbados bracelet, urban sunglasses, vintage purse

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make traveling so natural and your style is so fab!

photos de Mode said...

Love that city, so beautiful.. was there this year and im definitely visiting it again soon!!
interesting blog, keep it up.
xx.

thischicksgotstyle said...

The first picture is amazing!!
Sounds like a great time!!

x!

Anonymous said...

Your new blog picture is fantastic! The eye make-up gives a lot of character

She's Dressing Up said...

Ah I love Barcelona, lovely photos =]!

Merily said...

beautiful archidecture!