Monday, May 18, 2009

Watercolor


I just love to curl up and read on days like these.
Ive been looking into blazers in the past few months-Ive raided my mothers closet and checked out a bunch of stores. All of these blazers are sadly coming with shoulder padding and being a swimmer- Im pretty well endowed in the shoulder department. Now unless I can find some blazers without shoulder padding I guess Ill be stuck cutting them all out..unless I'd rather walk around like a line backer!
*Marie-Louise
*F21 blazer, express blouse, BDG drainpipes

3 comments:

Kelly said...

i love this blazer...they're actually one of my favorite pieces and you've definitely inspired me to add some pattern to my stash!

Anonymous said...

Lovely

Sydnie said...

Love the blazer!

Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com