Monday, May 11, 2009

Red Wings





Exams are finally over! I've moved back home for the next week..before I make my way across the atlantic ocean for the summer. Found this red vintage chilean ruana- super cozy and warm. Perfect for those colder nights when the weathers still getting warmer.
I have this theory about fashion and people's outfits..if they dont look comfortable, it doesnt matter how stunning the look is, it wont work. Body language is part of the deal. So when your putting on those finishing touches- make sure your comfortable as well. There's no reason to force it.
*Marie-Louise
-vintage ruana, vintage earrings, old navy cardigan, w.stag cropped pants, f21 mimi cage heels


7 comments:

♥ fashion chalet said...

Hi, thank you, darling.
I'm in love with your red cape and those hot heels! :) wow!




xo!

karla said...

your cape is soooooo awesome,

linked you <3

She's Dressing Up said...

You look fantastic! And its so true about confidence =]

styleburst said...

i love your cape!! it's gorgeous.

xox

Anonymous said...

I love the heels, and that red cape...exquisite

Kirke said...

stunning!

Kelly said...

absolutely stunning :)

-your favorite study buddy