Saturday, May 16, 2009

Purple Heart Inertia





Leather! I love the rough edge that leather gives to an outfit. It has this tougher aspect but it can still be feminine. I've over-worn my leather jacket to the point that people even tell me they can pick me out of a crowd just because they know my jacket! so yes- Im in love with leather. This skirt was a little restricting so it sadly may not get enough use- just once in a while.
*Marie-Louise
-oldnavy tank, vintage skirt, urban sunglasses, one of a kind necklace from Queen of Hearts (a little box made of gold wire filled with loose jems)

3 comments:

kirstyb said...

Love the skirt xxx

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, it is awesome!!

Ashley said...

I am in love with that skirt! It is the perfect length and everything!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com