Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Providence Safari



A little present from my mama! A little animal to get me through finals week-

Ive found a theme in my life. I go through strong phases in my life but looking back I always end up really liking the things Ive hated. In high school I hated red or pink nail polish- I vowed never to wear it. Now I'm obsessed with red nail polish. My friends always joked that my Fear Factor food would be peanut butter and bananas (now I eat a little of each everyday..) and I hated animal print! and my outfit today- I can only laugh. red nail polish and animal print.
Im trying to think of the things that I hate today to maybe forecast what Ill like in the future..but I really cant see myself in love with Uggs or black northface jackets anytime soon...
*Marie-Louise
-ecote sandles, urban belt (cuff), f21 skinnies, target blouse

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

today was a smiley day, blog-wise. and i like it.
love the top one

karla said...

awesome! my mom has those shoes, she loves them!

...love Maegan said...

omg you are so cute! love your huraches!

Merily said...

I lvoe the blouse,

♡Karafina♡ said...

love your top, totally reminded me that i need to add one to my wardrobe!

Miss Eve said...

I love red nails and animal print...so pinup :-) Loved your post and you look great. love: Evi

Anonymous said...

Safari look, the top definitely fits you well.