Monday, May 25, 2009

One Last Squeeze







It turns out I'm leaving much later in the day than I thought-so there is time to squeeze out one more post before being MIA for a bit. Even though its getting warmer the mornings are still cold so the tights still seem to be necessary...
Finally found a big silver ring that I love-it took me months to find it..only to loose it! I never loose things and nobody can find it. My only answer is that it fell into the carrot cake I was making and melted..I swear-its gone! So this will probably be the first and last you'll see this ring..
*Marie-Louise
-f21 pocket shirt, DIY delias skirt, steve madden moccasins, vintage purse, aldo ring



18 comments:

Tiana Couture's Addict said...

so amazing pictures!and lovely skirt!^^
xoxo

Lo said...

ohhh, I love that bag.

♥ fashion chalet said...

You look great!! Those are so cute, I want your moccasins! :)

Thanks for the comment, lovely.



x

MyMoonDay said...

love your blog (:
have a nice day
http://mymoonday.blogspot.com/

elle victoire said...

LOVE that skirt and bag! i'm so obsessed with high waisted skirts atm :D

Damsels said...

i love how you look in that skirt with the bag .
so understated and chic !


weweredamsles.blogspot.com

Anika said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)

The skirt (and outfit) are gorgeous. Love how you paired them with the moccasins. Nothing beats a good pair of moccasins.

I love the shot of the flared out skirt too :D

FASHIONconfectionairy said...

Yes, a I'm an avid swimmer too. I swim everyday year round. What are you're favorite strokes? Whose your favorite swimmer? Mine is Michael Phelps, guilty, I have shirts posters covering my celeing, calenders, I'ma big fan! Did you here about his race two fridays ago? It was his firrst since the olympics (which was 9 months ago) and he came in an old swimsuit with a beard and improved his olympic times! He is just getting better and better. Hahha, I 'll stop obssesing. Love your purse and shoes!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

OdaMaria said...

Cute outfit:).

styleburst said...

you look so good. love the bag and skirt and your ring. :)



xoxx

Romeika said...

I love the shoes, the skirt, the bag..pretty much everything!

MyMoonDay said...

love it!
xoxo

_nina_malvada_ said...

beautiful skirt and bag... :)

FashionJunkie said...

love the skirt
check/follow my blog http://fashionaddress.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

Love your skirt and bag!
Angie

Natacha said...

Aw love this outfit, the skirt is so cute!

xo

Chelle said...

Love the look!

Gloria fait son show said...

love the bag:)
bisous